Roots in Alpharetta in Print Media

I’m excited to announce something new this week on Roots in Alpharetta. I’ve reached an agreement with the Appen Newspapers to have some of my work reprinted. Starting this week look for selected Roots in Alpharetta articles to appear in the Revue & News and on their website at www.northfulton.com. We’re still working out details on how frequently my contributions will appear.

Many thanks to publisher Ray Appen for the opportunity to write in his newspaper. I hope the broader audience will become better acquainted with Alpharetta’s blogging community (not just my own blog). And if you’re new to my blog, welcome! Take a look around and be sure to visit the blogs I mention on the right side in my blog roll.

6 Responses to “Roots in Alpharetta in Print Media”

1. Dustin May 3, 2011 at 8:29 am #

Congrats. Very cool!

2. GA Jim May 3, 2011 at 11:00 am #

I hope they doubled your pay! ;) Congratulations Lee. Your contributions will be a welcome addition to the Revue.

3. Tom Miller May 4, 2011 at 9:30 am #

Congratulations on the extra visibility for your views which are shared by many folks here! Stay true to your “roots”.

4. Bob Strader May 4, 2011 at 10:05 pm #

All the best Lee! Before we know it we’ll be reading you in the AJC!

5. Kim May 5, 2011 at 12:35 am #

Congratulations. You need a wider audience and I hope this helps to do just that. We’ll be looking for you in print.

6. Ken G May 5, 2011 at 8:13 am #

Congrats….Good to see you getting a wider audience, you put out lots of good info. Since I am new to Georgia I rely a lot on you and your fellow bloggers to learn more about what is going on in the area…..I think people rely more and more on bloggers like you to get the real info, and even just the tidbits that none of the BIG media feel are relevant, but are very relevant to the people in the community.